The Welcome Package
If you and your family are new to the area, started work or study around the Inner West, or just looking for a new dentist, we would like to invite you to take advantage of The Welcome Package.
We will welcome you to our practice by reserving an hour with one of our gentle and highly trained dentists. Our team will undertake a comprehensive examination, x-rays, photos, consultation and oral hygiene treatment.
Our calm, gentle and understanding dentists believe that The Welcome Package allows them to help patients achieve and maintain good oral health and tailor treatment and preventative care to an individual’s needs, budget and wishes. The Welcome Package (valued at almost $500) is currently available for just $250, and there is sometimes no out of pocket expenses for those with a health fund*.
At this initial consultation you can expect the dentist to perform a thorough examination including:
- A discussion about your medical history and previous dental treatments and experiences
- Understanding your dental concerns, specific needs or goals you want to achieve
- Taking adequate low-dose digital x-rays to identify any issues below the gum-line, in-between teeth or underneath previous dental treatment.
- Taking clinical photographs of your teeth, gums and smile
- Assessing your jaw joint, muscles and bite
- An oral cancer screening
- Assessing your gum health and any periodontal issues
- Assessing your teeth
- At the end of this examination we will have a discussion about your oral health and any issues of your mouth or jaw identified during the examination. We will address any specific concerns you may have and will go through all treatment options at length to put together a tailored treatment plan just for you.
- After assessing your periodontal condition we will then proceed to a professional scale, clean and fluoride application of your teeth^.
* Patients must have private health insurance with dental extras. Out of pocket gap payment will just be up to the total price of the package. If your health fund pays more than the price of the package then this difference will not be refunded or applied as a credit to your account.
^ If you do not see a dentist every 6 months, or suffer from periodontal disease, subsequent visits may be required to get your oral hygiene back on track, additional periodontal treatment is at an extra cost.
Complimentary Invisalign Consultation
Ever wanted to know what Invisalign can do for your smile? Or wanted to see a simulation of how Invisalign can transform your smile?
Great news! Macquarie Dentists are offering complimentary Invisalign consultations to help you get started on your Invisalign journey.
The consultation will include a discussion on how the Invisalign system works as well as a brief orthodontic assessment of your mouth. From there we can advise you on how Invisalign can transform your smile and can even show you this transformation on our iTero intraoral scanner.
* Invisalign consultation does not replace a Comprehensive Dental Examination. All patient’s must have had a recent dental examination and cleaning to ensure there are no underlying dental concerns prior to starting Invisalign treatment.
Children’s Active Maintenance
At Macquarie Dentists we believe that family dental should be affordable for all and strongly believe that all family members should visit the dentist regularly. Generally we recommend all patient’s active maintenance appointments be at six monthly intervals.
To get your children used to visiting the dentist on a regular basis we are proud to offer No Gap or Bulk Billed active maintenance appointments for children under 16 years. If your child is not eligible under the Child Dental Benefit Schedule and you do not have a private health insurance we have a very reasonable fee for this service. Please contact us for further details.
*For No-Gap treatment patients must have private health insurance with dental extras and must not have reached their annual limits. For Bulk-Billed treatment under the Child Dental Benefit Schedule children must both be eligible and not reached their biannual limits.