If you are new to the area, started work or study around Macquarie Park, or just looking for a new dentist, we would like to invite you to take advantage of our New Patient Package. This package includes a comprehensive examination, x-rays, photos, consultation and oral hygiene treatment. This package is ‘No Gap*’ or only $199.
Our calm, gentle and understanding dentists believe that the comprehensive new patient exam allows them to help patients achieve and maintain good oral health and tailor treatment and preventative care to an individual’s needs, budget and wishes. At this initial consultation you can expect the dentist to perform a thorough examination including:
- A discussion about your medical history and previous dental treatments and experiences
- Understanding your dental concerns, specific needs or goals you want to achieve
- Taking adequate low-dose digital x-rays to identify and issues below the gum-line, in-between teeth or underneath previous dental treatment.
- Taking clinical photographs of your teeth, gums and smile
- Assessing you jaw joint, muscles and bite
- An oral cancer screening
- Assessing your gum health and any periodontal issues
- Assessing your teeth
- At the end of this examination we will have a discussion about out oral health and any issues of your mouth or jaw identified during the examination. We will address any specific concerns you may have any will go through all treatment options at length to put together a tailored treatment plan just for you.
- After assessing your periodontal condition we will then proceed to a professional scale, clean and fluoride application of your teeth^.
* Patients must have private health insurance with dental extras and must not have reached their annual limits
^ If you do not see a dentist every 6 months, or suffer from periodontal disease, subsequent visits may be required to get your oral hygiene back on track, additional periodontal treatment is at an extra cost.